This brown rice pizza is the perfect appetizer for a casual weekday dinner party. Prepare it in minutes and serve fresh.
Michelle's Brown Rice Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Red Peppers
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 cup Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Michelle's RawFoodz Original CheeSauce try the Chipotle if you like spicy!
- 1 Brown Rice Wrap
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Slice red peppers into strips and place into a tossing bowl.
Remove garlic from its casing and add to tossing bowl.
Melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil and pour over the red peppers and garlic and toss. Lay flat on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
Slice purple onion and mushrooms.
Add coconut aminos to pan and sauté onion and mushrooms.
- Toast brown rice wrap until warm.
- Spread organic tomato sauce on warm brown rice wrap leaving space around the edge for a crust.
- Add toppings on top of the tomato sauce and dollops of CheeSauce to the brown rice wrap, sprinkle the fresh basil, and serve!