We love a good zoodle salad – whether we’re replacing spaghetti for a low carb lunch, or adding zoodles to our favourite salad, using our spiralizer to create zucchini noodles has changed the way we look at this vegetable! This recipe is the perfect weekday lunch and can definitely be packed up and taken to the office. It’s light and healthy, but will keep you full of fuel all day.
Thanks to Lesley Ferman for sharing this recipe with us!
Zoodle Salad with Vegan Parmesan
- 30 minutes
- 1 medium Zucchini spiralized
- 2-3 cups Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 3 Avocadoes pitted, sliced
- ¾ cup Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 6 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 handful White and Black Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1 cup Michelle's RawFoodz Japanese Joy Dressing split into two bowls, one with ¼ cup for marinating, the remainder for dressing the salad
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds roasted
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 clove Garlic
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
Combine Michelle's RawFoodz Japanese Joy Dressing with the cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Marinate while preparing the salad.
Add all of the Vegan Parmesan ingredients into a food processor and process until a coarse meal forms. Pro tip: if you have leftovers, you can keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Spiralize the zucchini and split it into 6 bowls.
Top each bowl with the marinated tomatoes, sliced avocado, chopped basil, sun-dried tomatoes and white and black toasted sesame seeds.
Add a few spoonfuls of Vegan Parmesan to each bowl and dress with Michelle's RawFoodz Japanese Joy Dressing to taste.