This weather may leave you feeling dull but we have just the remedy. Our amazing friend Lisa Holowaychuk, who you’ve read about on our blog before, shares her recipe for The Glow Bowl, a salad that will have you beaming from the inside out.
The Glow Bowl
This recipe is built just for you. If you want to eat it all in ne sitting, go ahead! Or split it into 3-4 meals for a few days of glowy goodness.
Appetizer, Main Dish, Side Dish
2 Big Handfuls of Mixed Greens
1 Head Cauliflower
- Toss florets in salt, pepper, turmeric, cayenne, big dashes of Apple Cider Vinegar, and water. Roast at 375 F until soft (around 40-45 minutes)
- 1 Cup Brown Rice
- Boil with 2 cups of water to cook
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 1 Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Handful Green Beans Steamed
- 1 Handful Sprouts
- 3-4 Watermelon Radishes Sliced
- Michelle's Raw Foodz Caesar Serenity Dressing
- Lay mixed greens at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients as they're ready.
- Top with sliced radishes and Michelle's Raw Foodz Caesar Serenity Dressing.