Prep: 15 Min, Cook: 75 Min
- 1 cup Red Lentils
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Raw Red Quinoa
- 1 - 1 1/2 tsp Salt to your preference
- 1 Large Onion approx 2 cups cubed
- 2 Sweet Potatoes approx 3 cups cubed
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Michelle's Raw Foodz Caesar Serenity Dressing
- Place lentils and quinoa in mesh strainer and rince under cool water, strain and place rinsed mixture in medium sized cooking pot.
- Chop onion and sweet potato into cubes approx 1/2 inch size and place into the pot with the lentils and quinoa.
- Stir in 2 1/2 cups of clean water and salt.
Bring the mixture to a boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until all of the water has been fully absorbed.
Remove from heat, uncover and allow to cool.
Heat oven to 400 and grease a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lightly with avocado oil (approx 1 tbsp).
Measure approx of 1/4 cup cooled mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten lightly and place on baking sheet.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until the bottom is golden in colour and flip over. Bake another 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately or place on cookie rack to cool.
Can keep refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to a month - but they won't last that long.
- Top with sliced radishes and Michelle's Raw Foodz Caesar Serenity Dressing.
Recipe by mygreenfork.