Jordana Hart, aka ihartnutrition, shared this amazing soba bowl recipe and not only is it beautiful, it’s also super healthy and delicious. Jordana’s known for her common sense approach to nutrition and health, which is we love her so much! Stay tuned for our interview with her which you’ll find on our blog in the coming weeks.
We suggest making this bowl on any weeknight if you’re looking for some quick comfort food after a long day.
Jordana's Soba Noodle Bowl
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 package Soba Noodles
- 1 cup Edamame shelled and cooked
- 1 Red Bell Pepper julienned
- 1 Cucumber cut in half, scoop out seeds, slice thinly
- 2 Green Onion, cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Michelle's RawFoodz Japanese Joy Dressing
- 1/2 cup Peanuts (optional)
Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water until cooled completely. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
Gently toss the soba noodles with Japanese Joy. Add the vegetables and sesame seeds and gently toss to combine.