RawFoodz is looking for a great person to join our team!
If you want an opportunity to excel with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team that’s growing fast, you may be a fit for us.
We’re looking for a Marketing and Social Media Intern to join us for the summer to help with strategy, events, and community management.
Who is RawFoodz?
We are a plant-based food brand expanding into the US with big ambitions! We’ve developed our line of organic dressings, dips and sauces to be right in the sweet spot of the growing popularity of (truly) clean eating and plant-based food. Our consciously crafted, addictively delicious plant-based products are an invitation to dig into the awesome power of plants.
What will I responsible for?
As a growing company, we have a lot on the go at RawFoodz. Here’s where we’ll need your expertise:
- Social media and community management
- Influencer marketing
- Package development
- Product development
- Web development
You’ll be involved in a lot of these areas with specific responsibility for a combination of;
- Project Management for the big and complex marketing initiatives
- Social Media; always on strategy
- Influencer Programs
What kinds of things will I be doing?
- Leading meetings on key priorities to ensure we are on track and on time
- Co-ordinating events; Trade & Consumer shows and Influencer programs
- Building and maintaining social content calendars
- Managing influencers
- Supporting our ongoing product tasting research
Who do I report to?
This role reports to our Director of Marketing. That said, you’ll be interacting with the full management team, product developers, operations, customers, agency partners and influencers.
What can you expect to get out of this experience?
- Develop your marketing and social media skills
- Sharpen your project management capabilities
- A look inside a fast moving, complex company
- A taste for entrepreneurship
- Working with a very experienced Management team from places like Unilever, Canada Bread, Molson Coors, and agency side
- A fun, fast-paced environment that gets sh*t done!
Are you the right person?
- Enrolled in a Marketing/Communications undergrad or graduate program at a Post-Secondary institution
- Super organized and detail-oriented
- Great communicator
- Can work both independently and with our team
- Highly motivated, engaged, energetic and full of ideas
- Preferably a passion and/or experience in food/health/nutrition
- You Tweet like a pro, Instagram like a boss, and your Facebook page is on point
The nuts and bolts
- Full time May-end of August
- Competitive pay
Please send your resume and cover letter to Danielle Faber, firstname.lastname@example.org